JAPAN, BEPPU: UMITAMAGO AQUARIUM


Hey friends,

I can´t believe that my dream came true! After a very loooong flight and preparation I´m sitting in Japan, Beppu. I´ll travel through Japan and see different places in the coming weeks. After staying in Oita this week I´ll fly to Tokyo and stay there for more than 5 weeks. Guys, I´m sooooo excited!

Today I´ll show you some impressions from my first days...

BEPPU

Beppu, one of Japan´s most famous hot spring ("onsen")  resort situated between the sea and mountains on the island Kyushu. Famous for the Umitamago Aquarium, among other things.

FAMOUS JIGOKUMUSHI PUDDING




HOT SPRING
There are so many hot springs in Beppu. This Onsen was magical... take a look..:



GRAPES
Picking fresh grapes was soo good! Japanese grapes are big and sincredibly delicious... 






UMITAMAGO AQUARIUM

An attractive aquarium with great architecture. Besides to the aquarium inside of Umitamago there are many amazing shows you can admire: dolphin shows, walrus shows, seal shows and so much more!












DOLPHIN SHOW
Watching a dolphin show was one of my big goals.. seeing dolhins in real life. Admiring the beauty of those animals. Watching them jumping in the air.  I almost cryed.. I had so much fun! Thankful for all those moments...





Kommentare

Beliebte Posts